Monday, February 6, 2012

Life is Short, and you Only Get One Shot!

Finding your passion is not just about your career. It should be about your life.

No doubt that during your search for your passion you've discovered things that your passionate about, or have an interest in, that have nothing to do with finding the perfect career.

There is too much in life to enjoy, and a very short time to pack it all in. I've seen too many people wait until they retire to live their life, only to be hit by illness or tragedy.

Well, I for one am not going too wait anymore. I just booked my first overseas trip! My wife and I have always wanted to travel, so I booked a trip to London for our 18th anniversary.

What would you regret not doing in life? Life's short. Don't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment